Friday, January 18, 2013

Box Breakers: 5 PACKS OF PANINI BLACK FRIDAY 2012

I didn't get my hands onto any of these last year..but I did this year. Was pleasantly surprised with the results. This was a 5 pack break. Let me know your thoughts on this promo.

Should have taken pic before busting..but couldn't help myself
These are going on eBay for $5 each
Love these. Only five made!
Really hope he pans out!

The base cards look great. Everything is so shiny. I hope to break some more next year if not this year again. If I can search down some cheap packs somewhere. These babies are still going for a pretty penny on eBay.

Overall I would rate this break based on cost versus what I got a :

5/5

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I liked this stuff as well. Unfortunately, I only broke 8 packs.

    ReplyDelete