Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fan Box Break: 2012 Crown Royale Football

Another Fan Box Break brought to you by Jammin JDcards! This time the red hot Crown Royale Football and this break provided a pretty sweet hit of a top rookie running back.



MISSING PIC: ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH SILHOUETTE OF DOUG MARTIN (REDEMPTION)



Here is Jammin JD's Thoughts on Crown Royale Hobby Box 2012:
"I love Crown Royale, I loved it in the 90’s and for some reason I never get tired of it. This year’s product includes 20 cards and 4 hits in every box. The base set is the usual die-cut look with a foil crown. The base Auto’s are unfortunately sicker autos. There are numerous parallels with a different colored foil crown. The insert cards are the same as the retail version which is fine but I would like to have seen a little more variation in the designs. Unfortunately, my Rookie Silhouette is a redemption but it is a gold Doug Martin. While I am happy with this product I did feel like I was expecting more – maybe because the main hit was a redemption. I give this product an 8.5/10 for design, 9/10 for quality, and 8/10 for value."

No comments:

Post a Comment