Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fan Box Break: 2012 Topps Heritage Baseball Blaster Box

One of my favorite segments is Fan Box Breakers where you guys show off your pulls. Whether its blasters, packs, pack, box, so on. Thanks for sharing and today the shout out goes to Jammin JDcards!




Here is what Jammin JDcards says about this break:
2012 Heritage Blaster – I always like products that replicate the classics but get tired of them very quickly. This was a fun blaster to break and I got GREAT return value but I would not break another one. I was simply bored half way through the packs. The Bumgarner jersey was a cool pull and the Michael Morse is numbered to 63 with great value. There are a good amount of inserts and SP’s in the product which helps. But still a little boring, 5/10 for Design, 6/10 for quality, 8/10 for value.

No comments:

Post a Comment