Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fan Box Break: Jammin JDcards Crown Royale 5 Blaster Boxes

Time for another Fan Box break..this time its brought to you by Jammin JDcards. A well deserved shout out is in place for someone who takes time and shares it with us!! If any of you are interested in doing one of these just email us something like this to sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com and be featured on our blog!




Here is what Jammin JDcards says about a Crown Royale Blaster

"2012 Crown Royal Blaster Box – You can find the Crown Royal Blasters at Wal-Mart. Target does not seem to have them yet. I was shocked to see a retail version of this product. Overall Panini did a great job of taking a higher end Hobby product and creating a separate version for retail that still has a great look. The base card looks a lot like the hobby version just no die-cut and the stock is a little thinner. As far as I know each blaster guarantees 2 Rookies, 1 Die-cut and 4 inserts. The die-cut is more like the hobby version - maybe they put those in the retail as a tease. The inserts are really nice but feel slightly redundant as they all look basically the same. I am not sure about the base rookie class checklist. I have yet to pull any rookie names of significance from 5 Blasters. There is a possibility for Auto’s but I have not seen one yet. I have seen three different types of jersey hits with only 1 version serial numbered. Included is a photo of the other hits I pulled so far. Overall I believe this to be a pretty solid retail product. 8.5/10 for design (My only complaint is the insert redundancy), 8/10 for quality, 7/10 for value (Lack of relevant rookies really hurts)."

What are your thoughts on his break?

No comments:

Post a Comment