Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fan Box Break: Shane Salmonson's 2 Boxes Of Crown Royale

Time for another edition of Fan Box Break. This time its from one of our favorite Twitter followers Shane Salmonson. We would like to thank him for taking time out to send us some pics and for doing a small writeup. He broke two hobby boxes of Crown Royale football 12 along with a 4 box Case of Bowman Sterling football 2012 (shown yesterday)  for us to share on here and here are his for the Crown Royale results:

Box #1
Embedded image permalink  

Embedded image permalink  


Box #2
Embedded image permalink  

Embedded image permalink 

Embedded image permalink 

Here are his thoughts on the break:

"Product has a great look to it. Really has the feel of a premium product when you're opening it. Really nice design. Absolutely no issues with that. I liked the different color parallels. Those are huge in pretty much any product that has them right now. I can not complain about the Rookie Silhouette patch autograph cards. Very nice looking card, with the only improvement being on-card autos, of course. I did end up pulling three of these out of my two boxes. (Two of them being redemptions). That probably was the biggest drawback of this product. I ended up with three redemption cards out of two boxes. It has seemed, however, that Panini has been much quicker with the redemptions than some other companies. Looking forward to seeing those cards come in the mail, especially the Blackmon.
Overall, very nice product. After opening both I probably should have gone with the case of Crown Royale over the case of Bowman Sterling. I felt a whole lot better about the value I got out of the Crown Royale than I did about the Sterling. (Crown Royale is moving up my list of favorite products)."

No comments:

Post a Comment