Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Panini's Prizm Football: 5 shades of awesomeness

I don't know how the rest of you feel, but I am beyond excited for Panini's release of Prizm football. Having been a chromie my whole life, I have always been waiting for another company to come and try the chrome technology in their products. And Panini has done just that. And they seem to have not only made it so the cards don't bend, but have perfected the product in its entirety and possibly putting my once other favorite type of chrome to shame. Because if this product is as great as it seems and as great as the basketball release, it will do just that.

2012 Prizm Football Part One QC Gallery  (2)

They seem to keep teasing us with this product since Halloween breaking down its entire 5 color lineup. They are from left to right. Regular, Gold, Green and Red. You will find regular Prizms 3 per box and red ones one per box. The green are a retail only hit and the golds are hard finds numbered to just 10! They were very popular in the basketball release hitting the market and selling for some nice green. But I have a feeling the football release is going to be huge and outdo its basketball counterpart with much more to find in this product.

Panini America 2012 Prizm Football First Look (19)  Panini America 2012 Prizm Football Second Look (22)   Panini America 2012 Prizm Football Green Sheets (2)  Panini America 2012 Prizm Football Red Prizm Sheet (5)  

And this one being my favorite of the group the Finite Blacks that are 1/1's

 Panini America 2012 Prizm Football Finite Blacks (30)  

Its not just the parallels that are stunning either. The base cards are just as exciting and worth putting a set together of. With 20 packs per box and 6 cards per pack with one rookie per pack you might be able to put together the 300 card set after a few boxes. And don't tell me you won't at least rip a few.

Another thing that sets Prizm apart from the other chrome, is the fact that each hobby box comes with 2 autographs for about the same cost. How can this not be a winner? I give the Panini football card team a huge kudos for this product and I expect it to live up to its expectations.

Prizm football has a lot to offer and I am sure I am not the only one who is waiting for this to hit the market. I hope that if any of you get your hands onto some of this you will be willing to share your break with us to post on here. I know when I get some I will be.

And if you want more gallery and more photos of this soon to be hot release, you gotta visit the Knights Lance blog, the blog of Panini America. Just search for the words Prizm Football and you will have to keep yourself from drooling on your keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment