Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Review: Big Bang Theory Seasons 3-4 3 Retail Packs

Love the show...and these stare at me every time I walk by them. I finally had to get my hands onto some form of these cards. Though, I didn't hit it big, I don't regret my decision.

Here are my thoughts.....


Box Break Down:
  • 5 Cards Per Pack
  • $2.49 Per Retail Pack



BASE CARDS: If you love the show, like I do, You will love these cards. Scenes that you can never forget are shown and displayed on a piece of cardboard history. Such as the card above this. Who can forget when Sheldon tried to take the Lord Of The Rings necklace off from Penny with the grabby claw? She awakens punching him in the face. Every card brings you those memories and funny moments.

INSERTS: Out of three packs only one insert. And if I read it correctly, it states that they are tough pulls at 1:300 + packs. Ouch. That would be the only downfall to retail

AUTOGRAPHS: N/A The autographs though are still really hot from Series one. If you are buying this product to hit an auto..well hobby suits you better with really hard retail odds to overcome.

JERSEY/PATCH CARDS:N/A They have wardrobe cards, but once again tough pulls in retail.
OVERALL THOUGHTS: I am gonna recommend this product. If you love the show, you will love the cards. If you are aiming for the big hits, don't buy retail. Stick with hobby. If you are buying the cards to have some and maybe put a set together, retail is for you. I am actually hoping to go back and try some more.

RATINGS:  Bloggers Note: Our ratings are based specifically on the blaster, box or packs we opened and do not express what the overall product could bring. Ratings based on a 1-5. 1 Being the lowest and 5 being the highest.
                Packaging: 5
                Base Design: 5
                Insert Design: 5
                Memorablila/Autographs: N/A
                Blaster, Hobby Box, or Pack Value: 3.5

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the packs? Can't find them around here. Nobody seems to watch the show here except my wife and I.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found them surprisingly at Walmart. Hopefully you can as well

      Delete