Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fan Box Break:2013 Press Pass Total Memorabilia NASCAR Blaster Box



2013 Press Pass Total Memorabilia Nascar - This is an interesting Blaster box, $20 get's you 5 cards and only 1 hit. I kept seeing it so I had to see what it was all about. The cards are pretty nice - Base set looks cool, the 2 inserts are decent and the Sheet Metal card is pretty awesome. Was it worth $20?? Not really. If the hit was a big name i.e. Gordon, Earnhardt, Danica, Jimmy then maybe. But the 5 cards for $20 and it's retail thing just doesn't seem like a box I can buy frequently. This product gets a 8/10 for Design, 8/10 for quality and 4/10 for value. I do recommend buying a box if you are a Nascar fan because the cards are nice but I do not recommend buying 5 or more of them.


Thanks to Jammin JDcards for providing us with this break to share and his thoughts. If you have a break to share and to give us your thoughts..email us at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com!

1 comment: