Saturday, March 30, 2013

Taco Bell + Panini America team up for a great meal

Panini America officials announced yesterday that they have teamed up with Taco Bell and for a limited time you can you can find 2012-13 NBA Hoops Basketball trading cards created exclusively for Taco Bell kid’s meals. Now, I am not a kid and no way eat like one. But I may now decide that I need to. Not only to land some of the cards, but I could probably stand to lose a couple of pounds as well.

Taco Bell Kids Meal    Panini America Taco Bell (5)   Panini America Taco Bell (9)   Panini America Taco Bell (40) 

The 150-card set includes five players from each of the 30 NBA teams, rounded corners and updated photography for the 14 rookies in the set.

I for one really like this idea. Why always have toys in their meals? Lets get a youth movement going for the hobby again! They are the future and this was a great idea by Panini.

What are your thoughts on this?

1 comment: