Monday, April 8, 2013

My dacardworld contest win break: 2011-2012 Panini Past And Present Basketball

Right before my birthday in March I had won a contest from dacardworld. On Twitter, they do breaks of a product then give all of the contents away usually on a Friday. I was one of the fortunate ones this time and it happened just before my birthday so that made it even better. Here are some of the highlights from my break:


 photo IMG_1736_zps79ace928.jpg

 photo IMG_9799_zps2a62dc30.jpg

 photo IMG_8210_zpsb55b394a.jpg

The one thing I love about this product, other than its affordability, are the inserts. The effort put forth into the inserts puts you back in the late 90's when inserts really stood out and were a major part of the hobby. The technology and look and even feel of these brings back those memories of collecting.

Now onto the hits:

 photo IMG_6189_zps3c3d8b39.jpg

 photo IMG_3025_zpse875d2f4.jpg

 photo IMG_1722_zps2fdc9b17.jpg

And I must admit, I totally love this patch card. The swatch is just sickening!

 photo IMG_8462_zps0a864b86.jpg

What are your thoughts on this break and this product?

2 comments:

  1. HOW much for the Nick Anderson auto? I am a DIEHARD ILLINI FAN and don't have his auto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now not up for sale. I never sell cards lol. Maybe a future trade but right now its a keeper :) sorry

      Delete