Friday, September 13, 2013

A Stiller Of A Mail Day From Jammin JDcards

A few years ago I had busted a couple of boxes of Upper Deck A Piece Of History Baseball 2009 and became hooked on their A Piece Of Hollywood cards after pulling ones of Denzel Washington and Bruce Lee. However, I haven't added any to the set until now.

Awhile ago I saw that Jammin JDcards had pulled the Ben Stiller A Piece Of Hollywood from the movie, Along Came Polly, despite how bad that movie was, I really wanted the card. Not to mention, it's still Ben Stiller who has put out some hilarious movies such as Meet The Parents, Zoolander, Dodgeball, There's Something About Mary and Tower Heist among others. So I searched his STORE FRONT on Beckett Marketplace, found the card, and made it apart of the Sport Card Collector's family.

 
The design of the card is well done I like the fact that the back shows the piece it was cut from as seen here:


However, I do wished they had put the actor's face on the front of the card or a scene from the movie. That part is lacking and would have definitely improved the design of the card. But, overall not bad. This will go to the PC along with the other two I have. I truly enjoy finding unique pieces to add to my collection.

Comments on this mail day and what you think of Hollywood cards being in baseball card products are welcomed!

1 comment: