Thursday, September 5, 2013

License Roulette Results: NFL

With the License Roulette now in the books, we thought it would be time to show off the results from each sport that you guys voted for. The voting process was over a two week period with most sports receiving up to 50+ votes each. Thanks to everyone who took a few seconds out to vote.

Now onto the results....followed after the results will be our reaction:

NFL
Leaf                  (12%)
Topps
  (48%)
Panini America
  (66%)
Upper Deck
  (38%)

Panini fans again stood up for their favorite company and are happy with what products they are putting out on the market. As for Topps the other NFL licensed company, it appears Upper Deck is creeping up on them in terms of collectors wanting UD NFL licensed products. I know I would personally like to see Sp Authentic and Spx back in the NFL running. However, I would also like to keep Topps Chrome as well. I guess for me being a bigger NFL collector than any other sport, I would like to see three here with the license.

What are your thoughts on the results? Do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment