Thursday, January 30, 2014

What's In The Mail Box?

For fun sometimes, I scour the Jammin JDcards site to see if there is something that jumps out at me that I may want to add to my collection. As most of you know, I am a huge rookie card collector. No I am not one to need a one of one or jersey/auto patch rookie kind of person. I just want the simple rookies. Just to say, hey, I have his rookie card and that's what these two new additions are.

 
2007-2008 Kevin Durant Rookie

 
1992-1993 Topps Shaquille O'Neal Rookie

I have wanted both a Shaq and Kevin Durant rookie for some time now and am glad I was able to add these to my collection. Shaq was always fun to watch and listen to. Not to mention a Hall Of Famer I would say soon. Kevin Durant is an incredible young talented star who may be this years NBA MVP and possible NBA champion. He has a lot of career left and most likely will be a Hall Of Famer someday. Once again, like I said, two great additions!

If you are looking for something for your collection, I strongly recommend checking out Jammin JDcards first. I would be shocked if they didn't have something you need. You can check out their website HERE. And while you are there don't forget to join in on some box breaks as well! Good Luck hunting and as always comments are welcomed!

1 comment:

  1. If I had to choose which card I would rather have in my collection it would be the Shaq card. Love the action shot. He is a beast and this card shows it. Really nice card.
    Chad D.

    ReplyDelete