Friday, January 24, 2014

Whats In The Mailbox?

A few days ago I was approached by a fan who had a card that he wanted to know if I was interested in or if I knew of someone who would be.

Now usually I am not one for trading. For one, I like to keep what I got and hate to lose pieces. For two, since my PC is so wide open, it would have to be something overly tempting for me to jump. For three, trust is the biggest factor of all. If you approach me about a trade and I don't know you, I will most likely not trade with you.

However, when Jonathan Hoffman asked me if I was interested in this card:

I couldn't turn that down. Jonathan fit the bill for all three of my rules above as well. So we made the trade. He is a huge Frank Thomas collector so I mailed him a good handful for his PC and he mailed me this David Wilson 2012 Topps Triple Threads Gold Parallel #'d to 25. It was a great trade and one that fit both of our collections.

I would like to give Jonathan a huge thanks for the trade and if you know him on Twitter and haven't traded with him, you should. Great trader and ships fast. 

As always thoughts on my mail days are always welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment