Sunday, February 9, 2014

Retail Break 'Em: 2013 Topps Football Rack Pack

For Christmas, I found a rack pack of Topps Football 2013 in my stocking. Not a bad stocking gift I must say. I mostly like busting these for the rookie cards and the possible chance at a hit. Nothing too exciting here. But did add a couple more Giants cards to the PC and some more rookies.

Each rack pack comes packed with base cards with a sprinkling of inserts and rookies for $4.99. The top half of the rack pack is known, by my experience anyways, to have the better cards.

Now onto how I did:



 
Can't go wrong with these three rookies. Someday Barkley I believe will be given a chance somewhere. Moore is an up and coming Giants defensive end who could have a huge 2014 season and Williams has proven himself already in Dallas.

 
Like that Topps went back to putting 1,000 and 3,000 yard clubs into their flagship product

 
I really like the mini's despite their value not being very much

Overall, nothing overly exciting. But, for the price you pretty much get a decent break with a shot at some hits.

As always your thoughts and comments are welcomed. Also would like to know if you have busted any of these and how you fared.

No comments:

Post a Comment