Friday, February 28, 2014

What's In The Mail Box?

 
With the MLB season soon upon us, I sat down and looked through my rookie folders and asked myself, who am I missing? Then one stuck out....I didn't have the one of the leagues young stars..Mike Trout. 

I then began to eBay research for some true rookie cards. I really wanted the Topps Update rookie, but wasn't willing to shell out the big bucks being asked for it. So instead I looked in Beckett and found he had a Bowman Draft rookie. Most were going reasonably priced. This one, for a little over $9. Great investment I would say. 

As always, comments are welcomed!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite rookie cards of his. I was lucky to scoop up a couple versions of the Topps Update before his cards went really crazy. I have the diamond anniversary edition of his update and that's one of my favorite cards of his.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are nice. Something you Definetely need to hold onto. He is a special player. I just wanted one of his and took this as fast as I could

      Delete