Sunday, March 9, 2014

Retail Break 'Em: 2013 Topps Chrome Football Blaster Box

For the third time, I was craving a blaster box of Topps Chrome to bust. If I am going to pick something out retail, I want it to be worth my money and Topps Chrome whether it be football or baseball seems to prove it to me every time.

This particular blaster was picked up from Walmart. The difference between the Walmart and Target blaster boxes is that Walmart's come with a jersey card in every box. There are 7 packs, 4 cards per pack in a Walmart blaster with a bonus 8th pack being a jersey card. They are $19.99 per box.

Here is how I did:

 
Not a lot of base cards. Which isn't a bad thing, unless you want a set.


 
Marked as one rookie per pack, really almost turns out to be two



 
Black refractor of Mike Wallace

 
And the jersey card being Montee Ball.

Overall, once again, I feel like it was $20 well invested. With the amount of rookie cards, inserts, and a jersey card. Topps Chrome proves why it's the best retail buy again and again.

What are your thoughts on this break and Topps Chrome? Do you find it to be the most valuable in retail form? As always, comments are encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment