Thursday, May 29, 2014

90's Rip Party: 1993-1994 Fleer Basketball Series 1 1 Pack Break

Everyone loves to open wax packs or is that just me? Well, here is a fun one for ya! I recently broke a pack of 1993-1994 Fleer basketball and was pretty excited with the results. There was an MJ sighting and I pulled an insert. For a 90's basketball break, this is exactly what you are looking for!

The design of Fleer '93-94 is pretty good. A think border, brightly colored names (I mean what wasn't brightly colored in the 90's?) and some great action shots.

Now onto the break:



Here's the MJ sighting!

Now onto the insert pull of a Clyde Drexler Career Highlights card that fell 1:6 packs. There were much tougher signed versions of these as well that fell 1:7000 packs.
Overall, a pretty good break. I thought it was interesting to see that Fleer included a chance at pulling a Clyde Drexler auto. I had no idea about this til after opening this pack up. You could have also mailed in a index card for NPN for one of those. That's crazy! I know the NPN expired back in 1994, but I wonder what would happen if I attempted to send one now....

No comments:

Post a Comment