Friday, May 23, 2014

90's Rip Party: 1994 Score Baseball Series 2 1 Hobby Pack Break

In today's 90's Rip Party, we dive back into 1994 and break a hobby pack of Score Series 2 baseball.

In every pack, you get 14 cards with one Gold Rush foil card per pack. In this pack anyways, half of it was rookie cards which I am a fan of as a rookie collector. The design sticks with the likes of most Score designs. A border with some form of color added to a part of the card. The photography on these are decent, but cards lack more of the action and focuses on the particular player.  Overall, not bad.

Now onto the break:


Gerald Williams for the Yankees PC


I know these are one-per-pack, but honestly, I still get excited about seeing one of these. They are really cool parallels.

Actually got a decent pull of a great player, Gold Stars fell 1:18 packs.
Overall, I am very happy with this break. Great pull on the Ripken, I really like the Gold Rush parallel and added a couple of Yankees to my PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment