Friday, May 30, 2014

90's Rip Party: 1999-2000 Topps Basketball 1 Pack Break

Yup, you guessed it. I wanted to Michael Jordan hunt again. The only difference this time was the fact I was insert hunting as well. The problem was that this break provided neither for me. However, 1999-2000 Topps did provide me with 11 cards in a pack and gave me a shot at some sweet looking inserts and even a NBA Superstar autograph.

What did I get in this particular break, well you will have to read on to find out!




Overall, wasn't a terrible break in terms of the players I pulled and I did get a rookie. One of my favorite cards was the John Starks (Knicks fan) even though he was playing for the Warriors at the time. I wasn't a huge fan of the orange bordered design in this product even though I get what they were trying here to try and match a basketball color. However, with this kind of color it takes your focus off from the photo and puts in all onto the border. I can't even look at them without being blinded!

No comments:

Post a Comment