Saturday, May 31, 2014

90's Rip Party:1994 Fleer Ultra Series 2 Football 1 Pack Break

If you haven't figured out this yet, I am a huge fan of Fleer products. That is why I was led back to 1994 to break a pack of 1994 Fleer Ultra Series 2 football. 

One of my favorite things about Fleer products was the inserts. They were always so bright and bold and very well done. Also, when it came to Ultra in particular, the base cards had tremendous border-less action photography as you will see below. The one thing I like to look for in a base card is as much action as they can show!

1994 Fleer Ultra Series 2 came with 12 cards per pack and one of those cards was a guaranteed insert or as they call it, a "limited edition" card.

Let's see how this break went and which "limited edition" card I ended up with:





BOOM! Scoring Power Ricky Waters! The pack states that inserts will fall from 1:3 to 1:37 packs. So I have no idea where this one falls in particular.
Overall, you get one special insert per pack with some more rarer than others. I liked this break. Great action base cards, insert per pack, this is exactly what you want in a 90's break.

No comments:

Post a Comment