Monday, June 30, 2014

A-MIZE-ingly Nice Yard Sale Pickup

My mother-in-law is one of a kind! Who else goes to yard sales to not only look for things for themselves, but to look for any sports stuff for their son-in-law as well. Most of the time she goes for cards, this time something else caught her attention.

Yesterday, she brought this signed pic of HOFer Johnny Mize to me knowing I am a Yankees fan and I collect signed items and said she picked it up for $10. I thought that was a great deal for such a nice pic, signature and the fact he is a HOFer.

Another thing I like about this item is the inscription. I don't on any pieces of memorabilia with one on it. So it sort of adds another personal touch  and extra signature to the photo. I just wished my name was Ron lol. Either way it will look good in the man cave.

Let me know your thoughts on this piece and what pieces you have found at yard sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment