Sunday, June 1, 2014

That 90's Mail Day: 40 Card Pickup!

Recently I have picked up a few things on eBay that I wanted to share with you guys on here. One of the first things that caught my attention was this 40 rookie card lot and I think you will see why once you view the gallery.

Before showcasing you this lot, I must note that I only paid $5.99 for it with free shipping. I found great joy in remembering these cards and sifting through this lot when it arrived. I also really liked the value here as well.

Now onto the goods!

Rookie cards of Ty Law and Stephen Davis!

Always liked the design and feel of the 1995 Fleer NFL Prospect cards and this is Wheatley! Even better! As you will see, some newer cards were mixed in as well.

Drew Bledsoe rookie and a very iconic card picture in my mind...the Shawn "Springs" Topps Chrome rookie

The design for 1996 Playoff Absolute as shown below of Marvin Harrison is pretty cool!


One of my favorites all-time is the Ex design on these. Just plain beauty's!

Sweet Corey Dillion Topps Chrome rookie, Stephen Davis Sp rookie (these were hard to keep in mint and this one arrived so) a Marshall Faulk Elite Series insert and a Torry Holt rookie insert
This was a very impressive lot. I liked the brand variety in this lot. To be honest I wanted more and luckily the ones who sold these lots had one more which I did get for the same price but I will be saving that baby for another time. 

Let me know your thoughts on this mail day!

No comments:

Post a Comment