Monday, July 21, 2014

July's Contest Winners Announced!

First off, I would like to thank all that played in this months contest. The entries were a little down which was a bit disappointing so going forward I am returning to the original format. However, before I can do that, I must announce the three winners from July.

We had 4 perfect scores of all 6 games right. The total runs for all of those games played was 47 so with that being said it wasn't too hard to figure out who won this month.

Congrats to the following, who have not only won for the month, you will go into the WINNERS CIRCLE for Grand Prizes in October! It appears however that one of you is already in the Circle, so that will FREE UP ONE SPOT TO BE RANDOMED OFF TO WEEKLY/MONTHLY PARTICIPANTS! So make sure you enter all of the time!!

Winners for July are...
First pick of prizes goes to....Wilson
Second pick of prizes goes to....Mrblu
Final selection of prizes goes to...Scott N.

Here are those prizes to choose from!

1. SURPRISE FROM JAMMIN JDCARD JUST PICK A SPORT
2, SURPRISE FROM JAMMIN JDCARDS JUST PICK A SPORT
3. And this from BCW Supplies: Variety of toploaders

 
Wilson, you get to pick which prize you want first, followed by Mrblu and Scott N will get the remaining. Please announce that selection in comments below.

Congrats to our winners this month and thanks to everyone who joined in. There are only two more months for chances into the winners circle plus I will random off a few free spots into the contest for weekly/monthly participants. So make sure to enter all of the time! 

As I stated earlier, I am going back to the weekly entries for the final two months. Lack of entries and the fact it took me forever to go through what I had for entries are the reasons. I also think having a weekly winner is more fun anyways :)

Also, PLEASE remember to not only follow BCW Supplies and Jammin JDcards on Facebook and Twitter, please tell them thank you for their generosity and check out their websites for tons of great stuff!

Winners please email me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com with your addresses and I will pass them along to the right parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment