Thursday, July 24, 2014

LATESTS POSTS on The Card Bin

If you haven't checked out my other blog, The Card Bin, well why not? Some great posts up recently! Including this one posted yesterday on Exclusive Card Licensing in the hobby.

Exclusively Yours, The Leagues

Or this one on my Derek Jeter collecting in 2014 so far:
My 2014 Card Season In Jeter Thus Far @Yankees #Jeter #FinalSeason
http://thecardbin.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-2014-card-season-in-jeter-thus-far.html


 I have a ton more coming up as I will be revealing my Ken Griffey Jr collection, Rueben Randle, collection, more opinion stories. If you haven't subscribed to it, added it to your Blog list, or kept the link close by, I think you should!

Thanks for all of the support on here and I hope all of that translates to there!

No comments:

Post a Comment