Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Time To Sort!

All of us collectors know it's time to sort when your desk starts to look like this:

For a collector usually known to keep up with sorting, I have fallen behind the past few months with a busy schedule and trying to give you guys something to read with my three blogs. Not to mention, my sorting is much more indepth than a lot of collectors. I sort base cards by number then into 800ct boxes. Then star players, NY Giants, NY Yankees, rookies, inserts, rookie inserts, all separated by sport, team, etc into binders. Then I have a doubles pile that even gets sorted into giveaways, freebies, etc. It takes a lot of time and is a lot of work to keep my collection somewhat organized.

I plan on tackling this project, some of it dreaded, this week. Hopefully by weeks end I will have an updated picture for you to show you my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment