Sunday, August 24, 2014

Bustin A Blaster...2014 Topps Series 2 Baseball

When the itch comes to open packs, you have just got to feed the itch. I was able to do just that in my recent opening of a 2014 Topps Series 2 blaster box thanks to a trade with Jammin JDcards.


To start things off, a couple of cards for the Yankees PC.

Rookies from the blaster:

Sweet!! Finally hit a Power Player worth playing....wait a minute..he is not playing right now.....Oh well, a Yankees PC add!

Inserts from the box. I wasn't too impressed with the design on these

The parallels are much more impressive than the inserts. Give me some more of these instead!

And a mini of Albert! I also pulled a Playstation code but don't play MLB games so its basically a white filler card to me.

And my commemorative patch card from the box.
To be honest, I used to hate these commemorative patch cards. I would shake my head in disgust when I saw one guaranteed in a blaster wishing that Topps would just put a game used jersey card in every one instead. However, recently, with Topps mixing up the design on these, they are actually not that bad. I really like this Verlander.

Overall, I was pretty happy with the break. 2 Tanakas and the Verlander were the highlights to me but I seemed to have overall gotten my monies worth. 

Thanks again to Jammin JDcards for the trade and helping fill my need to open something.

No comments:

Post a Comment