Thursday, September 11, 2014

Baseball Card Yard Sale Find Part 9: 1999 Upper Deck Century Legends

Well, here is another post to what will be many posts of me breaking down what I got at a Yard Sale that I posted about recently. Today's post features Upper Deck Century Legends. It also features yet another Griffey addition! Read on!

Clemente and a couple of Jeter's for the PC:

Cool posed Mantle for the PC as well

Whoop...there it is..Griffey # 418. I like this base card design. The photo's are bright and have nice shots. The overall layout I find elegant. Don't you agree?

To finish off the box were some inserts including Clemens and Willie Mays. I found the inserts a bit boring honestly and I didn't know that they were inserts til the second sorting time around. I thought they were subsets til I noticed the card numbering on the back. I was already pleased with the above finds, but inserts too, that's awesome!

Once again I am happy about this find. A couple Jeters, Griffey and some inserts and only for a quarter. Bet you can't find one of these cards individually for that price.

Stay tuned as this Yard Sale series continues on!

No comments:

Post a Comment