Sunday, September 28, 2014

Baseball Card Yard Sale Post FINALE!!! This One I PREFERRED To Save For Last

Well, here is another post to what will be many posts of me breaking down what I got at a Yard Sale that I posted about recently.As the saying goes, all good things come to an end. We all knew this had to. I saved my favorite part of the Yard Sale find for last. I saved the micro-etched shiny awesomeness for now. 1997 Donruss Preferred was one of my favorite products of the 90's. Not just because of the design, but because it came packed in a collectible. Each 5 card pack came inside of a tin with a featured player on the front. So not only did I chased the cards, but I chased the tins as well.

Alright, enough with my rambling. The moment has come for me to show what was in the final box in this yard sale lot. This was a mini white box with roughly 50 cards in it. All of which for a quarter. Let me know if you think I got my quarters worth here.

Donruss Preferred base cards were broken down into four sections.

Bronze:

Bronze Rookies:

Bronze die-cut inserts known as Cut To The Chase:

Silver:


1 Silver Cut To The Chase along with the third of the fourth parts..GOOOLLLD!
And finally came Platinum. I didn't get in this box, so click this LINK to eBay to see what those looked like. I can honestly say that I don't think I ever pulled one of those either.

Overall, pretty happy to finish up the yard sale lot like this. I am a 90's collector and was a big fan, as I said earlier, of this product. I am also very happy with all of the purchases. I think I got a great steal at $25 for the entire lot. This includes everything that I posted in this series.

I know it's going to be hard to swallow not having anymore of these Yard Sale posts to view. Just remember that I didn't buy all that they had. So, there could there be more to come next year from that yard sale if they have one. Time can only tell....and if there is...you guys will be invited to view along.

I really appreciate you guys viewing this years Yard Sale breakdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment