Sunday, November 16, 2014

LET'S GO BACK IN TIME! 1998 Ex2001 SET!!

After many years of wanting this set, I finally pulled the trigger.

Steel City Collectibles had just picked up a TON of sets from 1998 containing Peyton Manning rookies. I for one, immediately checked out what they had. When I stumbled upon this set, I knew I had to have it! Not only was it one of my favorite products from the late 90's, but with the "bonus" being a Peyton Manning rookie in the set, I knew for $29.99 this was a bargain. I must also mention they shipped it in a binder with pages as well so you have got to consider the cost of that too.

So without further ado, enjoy the following gallery. Try not to fall in love with it, because it's mine and it's not going anywhere.






Here comes the Peyton!

And I can't forget about Ryan Leaf...I mean Randy Moss! Not to mention Charles Woodson and Fred Taylor!
This is going to have a great place in my 90's collection. I hope to pick up EX2000 set as well someday.

This is one of two sets I have picked up from this era recently. You will have to wait til next Sunday to view that one. However in the meantime, comments on this set and guesses on the next one are welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment