Sunday, November 23, 2014

Peyton Plays With Flair, Now I have Flair With Peyton

Once again I was scouring the internet looking for 90's sport card deals when I stumbled upon a marked down 1998 Flair Football Row 3 set on dacardworld I knew I had to have. I mean, it was only $22!

Before I show you a small, but amazing gallery of the set I must first note I am glad that no cards in the set were damaged. For the second time in a row, I have had an issue with the way that dacardworld ships their items. Yes, this white box was packed inside of another box, but the cards inside of this box were being tossed about through the USPS system during shipping due to the fact that they only stuck in ONE foam piece for protection. I mean, come on man, look at the inside of the box??!! Does that look like a safe way to ship them?? At least they stuck the two important cards inside toploaders. But still, to me, you need to ship THEM ALL safely. You are a big and rich corporation! Foam is cheap! You needed at least five pieces or use a smaller box!!

Now that my rant is over, let's get to seeing this gallery!


The only two Giants in the set.


Randy Moss rookie card!

Here is Peyton! My second rookie card pickup of his in consecutive weeks.
I really like this set pickup. As you know by now, I have been trying to complete the 2014 Flair Showcase version which is eerily similar to this one. Just check it out:

 
There are a few differences between now and then but Upper Deck did a good job with trying to match it. I hope they continue to bring back the Fleer brands. 

Let me hear your thoughts on my latest pickup and addition to my 90's collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment