Thursday, November 27, 2014

Updated Hobby Bucket List

All of us have that list, you know, the list of things we would like to accomplish before we..well you know. This is my hobby version of this list. I made one of these a couple of years ago that you can search the blog for and since so many enjoyed reading it, I thought I would make an updated version. Since then, I have completed some of my Bucket List items, but I still have more to go.

So without further ado, here is my hobby bucket in no particular order! (Note: Most of these I will never accomplish or have a chance at. But, hey, that's why it's a bucket list and I can dream can't I?)
  • Own a 1996 Upper Deck Game Jersey card. I don't care which player. I have always dreamed of owning one of the original jersey cards!
  • Open a box of Panini Flawless Football Or some high end product. Just once!
  • Own a Derek Jeter 1993 Sp Rookie. I have a few Jeter rookies, but this is the one most sought after and one I have always wanted!
  • Own a Derek Jeter Autographed Card. Being a Yankees fan, why wouldn't I?!
  • Own a 1952 Mickey Mantle. See Jeter Auto.
  • Own an NFL autograph of Odell Beckham Jr. Sage Hit doesn't cut it, I want to see him in blue!
  • Get one of the Panini cards with a diamond in it. I don't care who it is, I just want one!
  • Get a Michael Jordan Rookie Card. Who I like to consider the KING of basketball. Sorry LeBron. But, I would take MJ any day and I would put his rookie on this list over yours any day as well.
  • Get the 1998 Spx Football Set (Not Finite) I have 96 and 97. Just need 98 to fulfill my 1990's hologram Spx sets!
  • Open A Case Of Cards. I don't care which sport, year or product. Just something that I have always wanted to do.
  • Be on a card. I do have an Upper Deck card (got to appear on a card in a contest I won a couple of years ago), but I would like a card of me that is actually included into a product. I mean, what collector doesn't dream of it. Maybe do a Sport Card Blogger Series
I hope to be able to complete some of these someday before......well..... you know..

I would love to hear your guys thoughts on my bucket list and what items are on yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment