So without further ado, here is my hobby bucket in no particular order! (Note: Most of these I will never accomplish or have a chance at. But, hey, that's why it's a bucket list and I can dream can't I?)
- Own a 1996 Upper Deck Game Jersey card. I don't care which player. I have always dreamed of owning one of the original jersey cards!
- Open a box of Panini Flawless Football Or some high end product. Just once!
- Own a Derek Jeter 1993 Sp Rookie. I have a few Jeter rookies, but this is the one most sought after and one I have always wanted!
- Own a Derek Jeter Autographed Card. Being a Yankees fan, why wouldn't I?!
- Own a 1952 Mickey Mantle. See Jeter Auto.
- Own an NFL autograph of Odell Beckham Jr. Sage Hit doesn't cut it, I want to see him in blue!
- Get one of the Panini cards with a diamond in it. I don't care who it is, I just want one!
- Get a Michael Jordan Rookie Card. Who I like to consider the KING of basketball. Sorry LeBron. But, I would take MJ any day and I would put his rookie on this list over yours any day as well.
- Get the 1998 Spx Football Set (Not Finite) I have 96 and 97. Just need 98 to fulfill my 1990's hologram Spx sets!
- Open A Case Of Cards. I don't care which sport, year or product. Just something that I have always wanted to do.
- Be on a card. I do have an Upper Deck card (got to appear on a card in a contest I won a couple of years ago), but I would like a card of me that is actually included into a product. I mean, what collector doesn't dream of it. Maybe do a Sport Card Blogger Series.
I would love to hear your guys thoughts on my bucket list and what items are on yours!