Friday, November 7, 2014

Winner Of The PLAYER OF THE DAY CONTEST PART 4B

In what was an impressive win by the Browns on Thursday Night, which didn't help my fantasy team or my NFL pick 'em, this contest was slowly narrowed down from 15 to 4. Now you are probably asking why 4, well, not one person picked under the total score of 27 so in order to make this fair, I took everyone who picked the Brownies and randomed the names 7 times.

After 7 times, I had a winner and that winner is....

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Dave Kaltenmark
  2. GRADY MALACHOWSKI
  3. Bobbi Lee Flaugher
  4. Jason Swope
Timestamp: 2014-11-07 10:57:29 UTC
You have randomized this list 7 times.

CONGRATS! to Dave Kaltenmark who scores this:

 

Dave, please email me your address to sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com and I will pass that info onto Tracy's Box Breaks.

Thanks again to Tracy's Box Breaks for their generosity and for everyone who entered! More contests to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment