Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What's In The Mail Box? Trade Day! 2 BASEBALL HOFer Rookies and MORE!

Once again, it's time for another tremendous Tim Yount mail day! This time Tim and I pulled off a great trade.

This is what he sent me stacked in a plastic box. I can't even begin to express to you the amazing stuff that was hidden in here and it will be awhile before I share the rest of it. A lot of 90's insert madness within! Wait to view it on the blog in January!

In the meantime, I will share some of the mail day with you. First off, here are some sweet early '00's inserts:

Then a new Jeter add, a SICK Yogi Berra and a couple more early 00's inserts.

A couple more great insert adds...

And here comes the BOOM SAUCE (before reading on note that the cards are not actually that bad centered, that's my horrible cropping from the pictures I took haha)...Cal Ripken Jr rookie!

Then a Robin Yount 75 Topps rookie!
Overall, an awesome mail day! Two rookies I really needed for my PC, tons of 90's inserts and other great PC additions. I can't wait to share the rest!

Thanks again goes out to Tim for yet another incredible mail day. Can't wait to exchange with you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment