Monday, January 26, 2015

My #WalletCard Got Some Whoopie

You read this headline right, my #WalletCard needed a break from my wallet for a bit to get some whoopie............................PIE that is. I had just made some homemade whoopie pies from scratch and decided the least I could do for a friend who rides in my wallet is let him in on the action.

Here is Matt having a blast! Guy loves his whoopie!


Later on after letting him have some whoopie, I decided before he goes back into the wallet that he needed to get some exercise. Crazy guy chose skiing. Will never understand why..he just sunk right in.
So Matt found his way back into my wallet shortly after. I am not quite sure when or where I will let him out next. When I do, I will make sure to let you guys see.

No comments:

Post a Comment