Tuesday, February 3, 2015

2-Part Mail Day...Awesomeness to View

In this two-part mail day I recieved today, the first part is from a Twitter contest and the second part is from a trade/fun acquisition.

First, a shout out to Michael McMannis on Twitter for this two rookie Prizm card parallel mail day. I am a huge fan of these parallels and it also fills a rookie card need.



Now onto the second part of my great mail day. This one comes from my good buddy @DieselDugong and a big thanks goes out to him too. This was a part trade and part just for fun mailing. There are a few people I do this with. I will mail them something, they will return something. It's fun to both put together packages to send them and to see what they return to you. You just never know. It's all apart of the hobby fun.

Now onto this latest edition. Some 90's Topps Gold Giants adds...all new by the way..


My first Topps Triple Threads cards...

These are cool the 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen N174's...

A cool Strahan Classic rookie and Jeter insert. 

Some NEW Griffey Jr PC  adds. Love the Swing For The Fences card. Panini did a great job with Pinnacle.

Yogi! #d to 25

This was a sweet addition. Not only a Yankee, but an autograph containing a Bible verse. It's one of my firsts like that. If you are curious what the verse is by the way, it is:

"But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God."

And here was the card I traded for in this group. My first Andre Williams auto and my first Slideshow autograph. I am pretty excited about this add.
Overall, both mail day parts were great! Some nice additions to my PC all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment