Monday, February 16, 2015

Breakin Wax: 2012 Upper Deck Soccer 12-Retail Pack Break

Well, when my wife ordered me cards for Christmas she got some free packs to choose from dacardworld. She knows that I mainly collect football and baseball but knows I have a rule on picking those, whatever comes with the most packs, you get. So that's exactly what she chose. This time the selection was 2012 Upper Deck Soccer retail that came in a lot of 12.


The design of the cards is usual Upper Deck with little border and full color action photography. Two great players here in Donovan and Beckham.

Now a bunch of Debuts and Rookies to follow. These are great PC material with them being rookies.




To me, this is as good as it gets with free packs. I know I didn't get a hit, but with the amount of rookie cards I got, that's just as good as a hit to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment