Saturday, February 21, 2015

Breakin Wax: 2014 Topps Platinum Football Rack Pack Break (Auto)

Other than Topps Chrome, one of the other great retail buys for football is Topps Platinum. I have had good success in the past with hitting autographs in rack packs and blaster boxes. This year was no different.

In each rack pack of 2014 Topps Platinum football are 4 packs. Three packs of Topps Platinum with four cards per pack and one special 3 card pack of all Urange Flame parallels. Each rack pack is roughly $10.

As always the base cards look nice with the rainbow foil.

Back of the card

And once again the rookies are done in rainbow foil on a chrome surface. I got two good ones in my packs.

And third pack in, I pulled this.....once again an auto hit!

Then in the final pack was the Orange Flame parallels

Best one
Overall, I can't complain. A few good rookies, some parallels and an autograph pull. Nothing too big, but enough to warrant another possible buy.

1 comment: