Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Trade Mail Day From Chet Bishop (REFRACTOR HEAVY)

Refractors. One of the greatest innovations in the hobby. One that I have fallen madly over and have to keep and PC everyone of them. So when I saw Chet Bishop on Twitter have some up for grabs, I knew I had to make a trade deal for them.

I sent him needs for his AJ McCarron PC along with a couple of freebie bonus items and here is what I got in return....

Orange Refractors including JPP!

Purple refractors including Dalton, Clay Matthews, Charles.

More purple, prism, green and a blue wave!

Regular refractors

X-Factors including Geno, Hyde and Freeman

And to top it off he threw in these two Giants cards.
I am glad to have found another awesome trader who is very trustworthy. They are hard to come by in this day and age. Thanks again goes out to Chet for this great trade and I am already looking forward to our next!

No comments:

Post a Comment