Friday, March 20, 2015

Breakin Wax:2014 Topps Fire Football Blister Box

Everyone all together now...THIS TOPPS IS ON FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRREEEEE. THIS TOPPS IS ON FIIIIRREEE!

Alright, enough with the singing even though I am sure you have it stuck in your head just like I do.

In a previous article, I wrote about how I picked up some Giants from the product in a trade and how I wanted more of it. Well, here I go. I busted a blister box of it.

In each blister box of 2014 Topps Fire football, there are 72 cards. There is a good mix of rookies, inserts and base.

The base cards are artsy. The backgrounds are from an apparent volcano explosion. I am not usually an artsy base card kinda guy, but something about these have eye appeal.

Here were my rookies from the box. Pretty much landed every GOOD rookie there was including my man Odell.

Foil parallels. These are even cooler than the base. I would have loved to seen the entire base set done like these.

More inserts. I didn't see the numbered ones (bottom cards) the first time around. They were noticed when I was taking pics.

Johnny is on fire in molten lava! May be the only time he is on fire. Yup, I took a shot at him.
Overall, a good break. Numbered inserts, rookie loaded, and other PC cards makes this a good break for me and one I see no reason to complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment