Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Grady M Mail Day Part 2/7:NYK/Baseball Inserts

In Part 2 of my most recent Grady M mail day, I am sharing the basketball cards and baseball inserts he sent.

Time to view on!

Knicks players and inserts. There wasn't a lot of basketball this time but some good ones and ones I didn't have.


Now onto the baseball inserts. These were very 2015 Topps baseball heavy which I didn't mind at all since I still haven't gotten my hands onto any.

Nice Babe Ruths for the Yankees PC

Good players here including Mike Trout

More great players including a NEW Griffey for my PC!

Some extra base

Still hard for me to see Cano in a Seattle jersey. Will always be a Yankee to me.

This was a cool concept. I like these types of inserts.

And now the conclusion.

There were a couple Gold Parallels and the Kershaw is a rainbow foil, the first time I had seen one up close, included in the box. Topps did a great job with the parallels in 2015 in my opinion. It's been awhile since they put nice looking parallels in flagship.

The Jack White is new to me as well and not one of the ones Grady sent in his last package. Now I have four in that set. I still really like that concept and the pictures used on them are hilarious to me.
Well, this wraps up Part 2 of my Grady M mail day. Part 3 tomorrow! They get better by the day I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment