Sunday, March 8, 2015

Grady M Mail Day Part 6/7: NY Giants, Odell, Andre AND MORE!

If you have been reading my blog, you know how much passion I have for the NY Giants and my love of football. So anytime I can add to that PC, it's a day made. Especially when they are new additions.

Let's kick it off first with some NY Giants from 1989 in Topps Traded. The fun thing about cards from the 80's is the photography. It's really cheesy and fun.

I really like this add, my first Meggett rookie!

And my first Topps Traded rookie of my boy Rodney!

Some Giant insert goodness including Randle and a cool numbered duo of Eli and Cruz

ODELL!! I one-handed these out of the box.

I have already stated in past posts about my growing Andre Williams PC, well, here is a few more to it

Including a jersey card!
Overall, great adds! Some new rookies, some Odell and some Andre amongst many others.

Well, there is one more mail day left. THE FINALE IS TOMORROW and just wait til you see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment