Monday, March 9, 2015

Grady M Mail Day Part 7/7: GRAND FINALE! HOFer's RCs!

In what can be called, the Grand Finale of all Grand Finales, this portion of my mail day was mind blowing. However, I will say that I did know about this part as we worked out a trade for it. The rest of the mail day was unknown as he always sends a bunch of goodies.

Let's see what we got in this finale.

I really wanted a Dan Marino rookie, this is what he had available. I was still excited to have a card from his rookie year, but still need to knock Dan's rookie off my list. Nice card none-the-less.


I will say that I didn't know about this however, a Fleer 90's All-Stars set. Pretty cool!

My boy Phil! Can't go wrong adding another rookie of his!

Yup, your eyes are seeing this right. A 1986-1987 Fleer rookie of Knicks great Patrick Ewing. Now, the card isn't in mint shape with some rough corners up top, but the fact that I have the card and a card from that iconic set was enough for me.

And another one I have wanted off my list. The card looks really mint except a small stain from gum that was in the pack. But, to me, this is still a rookie off my list. It's mint enough to me.

And you can never go wrong with a Joe Montana rookie. The top corners are a bit rough, but hey, it's stinkin Joe Montana! This card isn't going anywhere.
In the the grandest of finales, no mail day gets better than this. There is also no argument on how great of a guy Grady is. I am glad to have met him on Sport Card Collectors Facebook page.

Thanks again Grady for this one-of-a-kind mail day and all that it brought. I will be hitting you back soon and look forward to even more of this in the future :)

1 comment: