Sunday, March 29, 2015

HOBBY TOPIC

This series is all about you, the readers. My opinion is mum on every subject, however, you guys have the open mic per say on here. So without further ado, here is today' topic:

HOBBY TOPIC THIS WEEK!

What are your guys thoughts on Upper Deck's new upcoming hockey card release 2014-2015 O-Pee-Chee Platinum? Do you like the design? Is this something you would like UD to expand to other sports with? Is there something you would improve about it?

Here are some images for you to nibble on to help with this discussion.

2014-15-NHL-O-Pee-Chee-Platinum-Black-Parallel-Carey-Price 

2014-15-NHL-O-Pee-Chee-Platinum-Parallel-Rookie-Jonathan-Drouin 

2014-15-NHL-O-Pee-Chee-Platinum-Legend-Die-Cut-Autograph-Wayne-Gretzky

Leave your thoughtful comments below!

3 comments:

  1. Meh. I really don't like the backgrounds behind the main person on the card being completely unrecognizable. I'm okay with this as an insert, perhaps, or a specialty small set, but as a base set -- no thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see them bring this to football! Harkens back to 1999 HoloGrFX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haven't really seen much of it... although that Carey Price will make it into my binder I promise you.
    I usually don't go too much for this kind of thing. But I'll pick up a Price and a Subban from any set.

    ReplyDelete