Friday, April 3, 2015

Grady M. Mail Day Part 1:Insert MADNESS!

When Sport Card Collector reader Grady M. contacts you and tells you to keep your eyes peeled, you know something good is about to arrive in your mail box.

And a few days later, something did. A nice box packed full of goodness. A nice mix of teams, players, sports and inserts. Once again, Grady hit all my collecting soft parts and I am very grateful. He is truly one of the best people I know in the hobby and definitely one of the most generous.

So let's get onto sharing Part 1 of this mail day. I saved the shiny stuff for part two.

Let the Part 1 madness begin!!!!

I really like the Round Numbers inserts. I am wondering with the amount of them I have now if I should do a set.



ROOKIES!!

NEW G-Men for the PC

NY Knicks.Yup, after this year, I am a closet fan lol

Hockey adds

Yankee adds. Opening Day is almost here!

My first anything of Heritage. I like the Girardi. My first manager card of him.

Great Heritage inserts

Topps 2015 inserts among others

A NEW Griffey PC add!

I really like the 1966 Flashback inserts.....

Especially this one (picture me stating that in Batman's voice)
Once again some great stuff from Grady. I can't wait to show off the rest and the only way you can see it is if you come back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment