Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Breakin Wax:2015 Topps Heritage Baseball Rack Pack (Plus Fun)

Topps Heritage is always one of those fun brands you have got to try a little bit of every year. I can't say I am a die-hard fan, but I like to rip a few packs or even a blaster. Up to this point I hadn't busted any. So the best way to break a streak like that is to bust some lol.

So here we go!

In every rack pack of 2015 Topps Heritage baseball is 20 cards. All of the cards are done in the nice clean 1966 Topps design. There are chances at autographs and relics as well. Each rack pack will run you roughly $5.

As I stated above, the base cards are done in the 1966 Topps design. The photos however, can be sometimes funny I find. Especially this years. That's why I put the (Plus Fun) part into the title. Time to caption some of these .......you can join in too!

 "Yeah, that's right, I smelt it and dealt it"

"Wow...look at that ball....."

"Mmmmm. I love cheesburgers."
"Is that Rhianna over there?"
"Topps, get my good side."

This one is a high number Sp. Also another caption-able photo.

"Weeeeee"
"Check this out Tiger, that's how you swing."

I landed two rookie cards in my pack as well including one for the Yankees PC.
Overall, a fun bust. Didn't hit it that big with my players but did get an Sp and two rookies so i felt it was money well spent.

Whether you buy them for the clean design, the throwback, to chase the Sp's,  to caption them, to try and beat the odds for an auto, Topps Heritage was fun and something I may go back and try again.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA can't tell which caption I like most. Might have to go with the McClendon one! Sweet Yanks rookies card too.

    ReplyDelete