Sunday, May 17, 2015

Generous Mail Day From @ATL_GMEN_FAN414

I received a message on Twitter last week from @ATL_GMEN_FAN414 with pictures of a few Giants autographed cards and a request for my address. It completely caught me off guard by his generosity. I thanked him and sent him my address and by weeks end my mail day arrived. It was actually a pick-me-up for a week of sickness as I was tied down for most of it with the nasty stomach bug that wiped me out.

In that mail day, there was this Xavier Gamble autographed rookie card. My first of his.

There was also a Damontre Moore Leaf Draft rookie auto as well.

To finish up this mail day, I was sacked by a JPP auto. This is a beautiful card as well. I didn't think I liked the Valor design til I saw it up close. Very classy.
A HUGE thanks goes out to @ATL_GMEN_FAN414 for making my sick week so much better. I plan on paying you back a mail day in the future for your generosity ;)

If you are not following him yet on Twitter, please do so! Good guy and a fellow Giants fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment