Sunday, May 17, 2015

UPDATED Andre Williams PC Collection Photo Gallery!

If you don't know by now, I am a huge NY Giants fan. And if you didn't know, I am a huge football fan in general. I grew up a Giants fan from my dad (my mom was a Cowboys fan-ugh), I played Pop Warner and High School football as OG, OT, DT, DE and TE throughout my time before tearing my ACL. I also love playing Madden NFL games and have since 1996. Football means a lot to me and so doesn't card collecting it.

Upon increasing my Giants collecting even more the last few years, I began picking out a few players to specifically collect. For what reasons, I don't know. Just something led me to them. At first I was drawn in by Giants WR Rueben Randle and collected him for awhile. That has recently dropped off some, I still pick up his cards, but my main focus has been on 2014 Giants rookie RB Andre Williams.

Andre is the first and only Giant to recognize me on Twitter. There is nothing more important to know they are listening and paying attention to you. When I posted my first update of this collection he said the following to me when I asked his thoughts on my collection....

That to me was a great day to have someone respond in that matter. It actually sparked a few more buys below as you will see. He also hinted of some rookie recap cards that he made and would be selling on his site. A couple of those cards I got a glance of on Twitter recently, sorry no pics of those,  and saw him giving a few of those to another collector for his birthday. Class act guy. That was simply amazing to see and something I was extremely jealous over.

Anyways, let's move onto viewing my collection of Andre up to this point.

Here are the cards I posted the first time around if you missed them....






 

 

 

  

 




Somehow missed posting these the first time around...these are some of my favorites too!







And now onto a bunch I picked up, trades and buying, after my that Twitter discussion.



This one is 3/5










As you can tell, something small has turned out to be something bigger than even I had expected. I hope that Andre will also notice this. Would love to hear which card he likes best. If I do, I will let you know in the next updated post :)

As always, any feedback on my posts are welcomed. Especially sweet gallery ones like this!

1 comment:

  1. very nice PC Collection Sir hope your giants win the NFC east.

    ReplyDelete