Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I DID IT!

I DID IT!

I finally accomplished highlighting all of my Griffey cards on the checklist! I don't have a huge amount of Griffeys like Junior Junkie, but for someone who took 10 years off collecting Griffey, I think I am doing okay. Just in the past year I have added around 100 new ones from trades with more soon on the way. My collection mainly consists of base and insert cards, but I guess you gotta start out at the bottom of the mountain before climbing it.

Now without further ado, I would like to reveal to you my accurate Griffey numbers (up til now).....HERE WE GO!

Ken Griffey Jr. Cards:
TOTAL DIFFERENT CARDS: 532
AUTOGRAPHED CARDS: 0
AUTOGRAPH MEMORABILIA CARDS: 1
JERSEY CARDS: 1
BAT CARDS: 2
OTHER ODD MEMORABILIA CARDS: 2 (CLASS RING AND PANINI FATHER'S DAY)

Like I said, nothing huge but I am slowly growing. I hope to continue to and not miss anymore time.

1 comment:

  1. Nice. Griffey has always been one of the hobby good guys. Seems like everyone collected him at one point or another. I just added an autograph I've wanted for years of him this past week. Hoping it arrives sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete