Monday, July 27, 2015

MINI MANIA! A Grady M. Mail Day Part 3

In Part 3 of my Grady M. mail day, we look at a bunch of minis. The last mail day I received from him was loaded as well with minis and you won't hear any complaints from me.

So let's take a gander at which ones arrived this time.

We start out with a bunch from Gypsy Queen. One of my more favorite Topps products.

The Altuve is awesome. Gotta appreciate the Astros throwback uni's on a card.

Lot's of players swinging away here.

And we close up the Gypsy Queen part of the minis here.

Next up, some from Allen And Ginter. I like the pop culture addition to Allen And Ginter so these minis are a bit more fun.

Mini parallels here! Bam!
Mini mania has overtaken over a binder now with these recent additions. Would be fun to put together a full mini set from one product or the other, but could be a daunting task. Guess it depends on how far along I am first.

Thanks for reading and Part 4 will be posted up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment